Where are you in your life journey? Are you at a crossroad, or perhaps you don’t clearly know the direction to go? Or, is something blocking your path to progress? A Life Coach can help you develop your life purpose and help you find the appropriate answers that you already have inside yourself. Your Life Coach will pose questions that will lead you to discover the answers you are searching for.
As a Life Coach, I offer a partnership to serve my client’s passions, goals, and finding his or her life’s purpose. It is a process that also may include discovering their untapped potential through personal dreams, visions, and insights.
Life is a series of changes and transitions, which can be challenging and often overwhelming. As we travel down the path of life, it is important to acknowledge all your experiences, the losses as well as the victories. There may be times when you will need to walk the bridge between what is being left behind and what lies ahead.
Throughout our times together I will be a “balance coach,” as my client learns how to identify limitations and obstacles that impede his or her progress. Once the issues are identified, new perspectives will arise that lead to creating action steps and possibilities. Balance will come as you begin to recognize that you are empowered to make intentional choices and take control of your life, which will lead to pursuing what is most important.
A Life Coach is…
- an active listener: focuses and pays close attention to what the client is saying, then asks clarifying questions.
- sensitive and empathetic: encourages clients to press on towards their goals
- enables others to envision the future: gives clients the support necessary to look at things with a different mindset/new perspective.
- action-oriented: commits to the process of taking action steps, never looking back or quitting.
A Life Coach is not…
- a therapist – a Life Coach will not offer clients the answers to past issues, or diagnose and provide expertise for a path to healing.
- a mentor – a Life Coach will not help the client by sharing his knowledge and expertise.
- a counselor – a Life Coach will not try to fix what is wrong.
What Will You Get From Your Life Coach?
Primarily, you will be working with a person who believes that you are the expert in your own life. You know best the answers to the challenges you face, and as a Life Coach I am here to support and facilitate along the way.
What can I do for you? I will tune in to you, and listen as you pursue your dreams, goals, and aspirations. You know you are working with a good Life Coach when you end up tuning in to yourself, understanding things about yourself in new and different ways.
I will help you get results as you:
- recognize and capitalize on your own strengths.
- transform life’s challenges/obstacles/difficulties into positive outcomes.
- recognize your “lemons,” and turn them into “lemonade.”
- make sense of your dreams/visions, goals and true purposes.
- outline your own specific plans of action to accomplish your goals and objectives.
My Commitment to You
As your Life Coach I will support, challenge and motivate you to achieve all that you have been designed to be. Taking the necessary steps to move forward, onward and upward, can be greatly enhanced in the coaching-client relationship.
Our professional relationship will help you to get out of your “comfort zone,” although you will never be pushed or coerced to do so. When you know what you need to do, but are not sure how to attain it, our objective will be to advance beyond any stumbling blocks that are in the way.
With your Life Coach, getting through any hindrances will be a team effort in order to identify your “true self.” For instance, when you figure out how to change the words “I’ll try” to “I will” or “I need to” or “I’ve decided to,” you have redefined how you approach an objective or a venture. Re-framing those phrases will help you to get through a wide range of barriers and makes positive changes possible. Your mindset and outlook will be transformed as you and your Life Coach work towards reexamining your thoughts, behavior patterns, actions, and goals. There is so much to find out about yourself, and the potential to fulfill your ultimate potential. And that is what I most want to see as your Life Coach.